Day 6: Back in the Office

 Today I was back in the office helping out Events and Decor. I was helping answer phones and taking some orders as well. Yay promotion. However today was a bit of a slow day for everyone. There was not any pickups or new orders coming in. This week seems to be a lot less busy than last. The first calls I took were with some new clients just looking to see if we had a few items available. Unfortunately we didn’t end up creating a quote for either of the clients. However there was one client who was looking for some items for an event that we emailed back and created a quote. It was cool to be a part of that process. 

Soon enough it was lunch time. I’m more of a snacker so I just chilled in the office and took messages and ran paperwork around when needed. Unfortunately like I said before it was a slow day. So during lunch there were no calls. After the lunch hour I got a few more calls. One of which was a large order. I definitely felt very professional asking the client for all the dates, items and information. I then passed the information to Joy and she crafted an email to the client to clarify everything to start a quote. 

Other than a few more phone calls the day passed without much happening. I guess even the entertainment industry has slow days. 


Some notes taken from callers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5: Secretary part 2

Day 4: A Day In Production

Day 1 - Touring Line 204